Thursday, December 2, 2010

IWB Reflection

The interactive whiteboard assignment was not hard to complete. We created this whiteboard for another class. It was created to have students learn about the "Life Cycle of a Flower." This meets the First grade Science Wisconsin standards.

Since this is mainly for first grade, the lessons would be a little more teacher-based because students might not be familiar with this tool. The students would need help with using the smartboard such as: moving the words and/or writing on the IWB.

Creating this project has allowed me to finally use the SmartBoard. In the school I work at, we have a SmartBoard in every classroom, however, the teacher I work with is older and does not want one in her room. I have minimal experinces with the interactive whiteboard, so this assignment was great for me because I am exposed to it and know how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment